Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My first Blog Award





     About a week ago I got an email from Candice at Where Nothing Good Comes Easy awarding me with the Versatile Blogger award. Then yesterday I saw that Mommy's Time Out awarded me one as well.  I just want to give a big thanks to both of them because it was super sweet.  I've been pretty busy so it took me awhile to post this, but it means a lot to me to know people enjoy reading my blog.  There are so many great blogs out there and I feel lucky that these two wonderful ladies thought of me.


The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:

• Thank the person who gave you the award & link back to them in your post.
• Share 7 things about yourself.
• Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.


1.  I always second guess myself and will probably think of better things I should have included on this list.
2.  I love being a SAHM but know I will need to work for financial reasons and hope to be able to figure out something I can do from home for extra income.
3. Being a mom has made me a better person.
4. I love almost all MTV reality tv shows except Jersey Shore I just can't get into it
5.  I love to read and have rediscovered how much I love to write from my earliest memories I always wanted to be a writes.
6. I have a B.A. in Communications with an emphasis in Media and minor in art but started teaching right after college then got my Montessori teacher's certificate.
7.   I shy and it takes me a while to feel comfortable with new people but once I do I talk a lot


 New recipients in no particular order
 Rockin' Mama
Lily and the brothers
Gumdrop Pass
Adventures of My Life
The Carswell Canvas
Organic Homemaking
Momnivore's Dilemma
Chronicles of a Shrinking Mom
Brookie's Baby Bargains
The Tattooed Housewife
















4 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Helicopter Mom's Alexa hop. I'm a new follower, too! I'm just getting started in the blog world. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the award! New follower from the hop.
    www.mommyhoodsdiary.com
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I’m following your blog. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

    April
    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!
    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
    If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, dear! You're so sweet!

    (I watch ALL MTV reality shows, too - including Jersey Shore - I always wonder if I'm too old for it...I know that I have to be, right?) lol

    ReplyDelete