Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My first Blog Award





     About a week ago I got an email from Candice at Where Nothing Good Comes Easy awarding me with the Versatile Blogger award. Then yesterday I saw that Mommy's Time Out awarded me one as well.  I just want to give a big thanks to both of them because it was super sweet.  I've been pretty busy so it took me awhile to post this, but it means a lot to me to know people enjoy reading my blog.  There are so many great blogs out there and I feel lucky that these two wonderful ladies thought of me.


The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:

• Thank the person who gave you the award & link back to them in your post.
• Share 7 things about yourself.
• Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.


1.  I always second guess myself and will probably think of better things I should have included on this list.
2.  I love being a SAHM but know I will need to work for financial reasons and hope to be able to figure out something I can do from home for extra income.
3. Being a mom has made me a better person.
4. I love almost all MTV reality tv shows except Jersey Shore I just can't get into it
5.  I love to read and have rediscovered how much I love to write from my earliest memories I always wanted to be a writes.
6. I have a B.A. in Communications with an emphasis in Media and minor in art but started teaching right after college then got my Montessori teacher's certificate.
7.   I shy and it takes me a while to feel comfortable with new people but once I do I talk a lot


 New recipients in no particular order
 Rockin' Mama
Lily and the brothers
Gumdrop Pass
Adventures of My Life
The Carswell Canvas
Organic Homemaking
Momnivore's Dilemma
Chronicles of a Shrinking Mom
Brookie's Baby Bargains
The Tattooed Housewife
















3 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Helicopter Mom's Alexa hop. I'm a new follower, too! I'm just getting started in the blog world. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the award! New follower from the hop.
    www.mommyhoodsdiary.com
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, dear! You're so sweet!

    (I watch ALL MTV reality shows, too - including Jersey Shore - I always wonder if I'm too old for it...I know that I have to be, right?) lol

    ReplyDelete