Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Liam's First Day of School

   
 



     Liam started preschool last Monday.  The first two days were just an hour and I stayed with him. Wednesday was his first full day all alone, he did great I knew he would he's never had any separation issues. He's usually the one darting in the room and not even looking back to see if I'm still there.  I was a little sad though, I know it's only 2.5 hours for four days a week, but he'll never be home with me again all the time.  I feel like it's just the start of him becoming a more independent little guy with his own life. Of course all these things are great for him, though I can't help but be a little sad that he's growing up.  I don't know where these last 3 years went.  It makes me realize that I need to slow down and enjoy their childhood more. All I know is I miss this little guy when he's gone.




No comments:

Post a Comment