Monday, August 15, 2011

Rory's Christening

Yesterday was Rory's christening and it was a wonderful day. It rained a little in the morning but by the time we were going to the church it was sunny and perfect weather.  Rory was a happy little baby all day and it was great to spend time with family.


                                                        Momma's Boy


                                                       Cousins



We couldn't have asked for a better day.  I love spending time with family, I just wish we could do it more often.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I just love that photo of them all by the tree. Precious!

    I am visiting today from the Alexa hop. It is nice to "meet" you. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    Stop by and say hi at my blog, Long Wait For Isabella , anytime. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! I know what you mean. my family is so far away. Yay for the christening! thanks for stopping by the S&R weekend hop this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete