Tuesday, August 16, 2011

And we're off...

     My husband and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon and going away for a couple of days for some much needed alone time.  I know with my first I never would have left him at 4 months, but now I am a bit more relaxed and with my husband's school and work schedule we are very limited when we can do things.Plus then we have to consider when grandparents can watch them.  So it was either now or wait till next summer, so we decided to go now.  I know I'll miss all my little guys, but I will come home a better more relaxed mommy.  While I am gone I have some great gals posting for me, so be sure to stop by and check them out.  We're coming back very early Sunday, but I probably won't be back on till Monday since I plan on spending the day with my little ones on Sunday.  Coming up I'm going to start having some exciting reviews and giveaways that I can't wait to share with you guys.

5 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I'm stopping by and following from the Wild Wednesday Blog Hop. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

    Hope you have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the WWBlog Hop. I'm a new follower.
    I'm a bit jealous about your trip away. Everyone needs a little break. Enjoy it!
    Looking forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacation! You deserve it! :)

    And THANK YOU for the Versatile Blogger Award! Things like that just make my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Wild Weekend Hop! I saw you had guest posters so I scrolled down to find you! Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoyed your vacation... we're leaving for the shore tomorrow (with the kiddos), so it will be fun, but not necessarily relaxing per se!

    Come by my blog and read about my hilarious adventures with self-tanner (in preparation for our trip of course) with my most recent post What's That Smell?

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Smiles, Jenn www.misadventuresinmotherhood.com

    ReplyDelete