Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dresser Makeover

I know I promised to show you guys our bedroom makeover, but I have totally been slacking. With all the snow I haven't gotten out much to get material for curtains or the few other things I need. Plus we've been enjoying lots of fun family time indoors, so I haven't been online as much and when I have I've been researching homeschooling like crazy. I decided for now I will let you see the dresser I redid.

Before
After


There you have it with a little paint a new dresser, there will be more and better pictures to come.

5 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I hope you'll post detail on how it was done. I'd love to do something like that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks SO good! Excellent work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute :) Great job! I agree with Shelly -- I need help and details! I have a desk that I've been meaning to paint.

    ReplyDelete