Friday, December 2, 2011

Smart Seat Chair Protector Review

     After having Liam eat for about 2 years while sitting on our dining room chair I knew we had to figure out something for the other chairs besides reupholstering them every time they get too gross. I mean look at this who knew one kid could make such a mess and he is the neatest of the bunch.



     Then I heard about this product called Smart Seat Chair protectors and I was so excited to have the opportunity to try them.  Having three little  boys I knew I needed something to help me out and these were the perfect solution. Smart Seat chair protectors are simply covers you place over your upholstered chairs to protect them from stains.  They are really simple to put on all you have to do is Velcro the two straps together under the chair and you are done. They actually have an instructional video here if you want to see how easy it is to do. Then if they get dirty all you simply do is remove them and wash.  The material is soft, waterproof, and stain resistant, so it is perfect for messes.



     My biggest concern was if it was going to fit on the chair nice and snug, so it wasn't sliding around or my boys weren't pulling it off. It did fit very nicely and all the stains washed right out. Overall I was very impressed with this product and will be ordering more for our other chairs in the near future. It is perfect to keep yours chairs clean especially when you have kids. You can order your own Smart Seat Chair Protector here, or visit them on Facebook or Twitter to learn more about their product.

*Disclaimer- Smart Seat Chair Protector gave me this item to review in no way did this affect my opinion everything written is my own and 100% honest*

No comments:

Post a Comment