Monday, December 5, 2011

Finally Feeling Better

     Unfortunately this cold seems to keep getting passed around from one person to the next in this house, but now I think we are all finally getting better *fingers crossed*. Therefore with these colds there has not been much excitement in the Clarke household. Mainly just wiping snotty noses and trying to entertain sick, crabby kids indoors. We did put our decorations up though on Black Friday, so I'm happy that is done.
     I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed with all I have to do before Christmas, but I know somehow it will get done because it always does. Every time I tell my husband we need to take a picture for our Christmas card or finish shopping he says, "Relax it's only the beginning of December", but I know how fast this time flys by and there is much to do. It's funny how as a kid it seemed like Christmas took forever to get here, but now as an adult it seems to be here before you know it. I still have lots of shopping to do and things I want to make. We will see how much actually gets done. For some reason I am at a loss as to what to get my kids or tell other people to get them. I got them a few things and people keep asking and I tell them a few items I think they will like but they only really need a few things and I can't think of anything else. 
     I'm hoping to go shopping tomorrow to get a some items for gifts I'm making for Liam's teachers, some neighbors, and friends. Soon I should be posting some pictures of what I make along with a couple of reviews of some new products.

1 comment:

  1. Uhg... I TOTALLY know what you mean about this time of the year flying by! It's hard to really get to ENJOY it when you feel so stressed out about getting everything you need and want to get done!

    Hang in there, Jessica! I know you'll do everything and do it great at that! As least now you and yours have gotten the sickies out of your systems. :) Hopefully that helps!

    ReplyDelete