Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MY True Nature Bubble Bath and Baby Wash Review

     My True Nature is a line of baby bath products that was created by a mom after she couldn't find a line of all natural products that worked as well as many mainstream ones. Their bottles are made in the USA from 100%   FDA approved post-consumer PET plastic, which I think is great. They also have cute little cartoon characters on the bottle, which Liam and Declan liked.
   

    First we tried the bubble bath. I love the fact that it is all natural and has a very light fresh smell to it.  Liam and Declan thought Dewey the Dragon was cute. Overall I really liked the bubble bath the only thing was it seemed we had to use a lot of it to get a decent amount of bubbles.




Next we tried the 2 in 1 Shampoo and Body Wash, which is a gentle plant based cleanser and moisturizer.  I really liked this body wash it has a very mild fresh sent and did not irritate or dry out my children's skin as some products do. I would definitely recommend this product especially if you have a child with sensitive skin. Also I think if you find out some of the chemicals used in many main stream baby washes, you will see why it is important to use all natural products. To purchase My True Nature products you can visit their website here.

*Disclaimer- My True Nature provided me with these products to review, in no way did this affect my opinion of the products. Everything written is 100% honest and my own opinion.*

No comments:

Post a Comment