Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Annivesary to my Amazing Husband

    Today is our wedding anniversary.  I knew when we met it was something special, but who would have know seven years later (three of those married) we would be here with three wonderful kids. I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else. Our days are busy, crazy, fun, good, and sometimes bad but at the end of the day I know I have someone who will always be there for me .He does so much for our family and I am one lucky girl. I know this is just the beginning of our journey and it won't always be easy, but I look forward to many more years to come.








3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you guys!! I am now happily following via Welcome Wednesday. I hope you will follow me back! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. Happy anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete