Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Smiley Cookie Review

     The people at Smiley Cookie sent me over a dozen Smiley Cookies to review. They came right before our trip to Indiana, which was perfect so we brought them with for a surprise treat.


                                 They came in this super cute box.


 You can see they look delicious. My two little taste testers couldn't wait to get their hands on one.


They loved them, but I wanted to try one for myself and it was a good thing we were on vacation and I wasn't trying to watch what I eat because they were addictive. I'm not sure who liked them more me or the kids. They tasted moist, fresh, and I loved the icing. I only took the cookies with me and didn't read the instructions that said you should put them in a Ziploc bag, but they still stayed fresh anyways. After 5 days I put one in the microwave like they recommended and it tasted just like it did on the first day.
     At Smiley Cookie you can order a dozen cookies for only $14.99, plus save $5 if you join their club. They have tons of cute designs or you have the option to create your own by choosing the shape and color of the cookies, which would be fun to do with your kids. They also have chocolate ones! You can order them for holidays, new parents, bridal showers, birthdays, or any occasion you can think of. There cookies are made in a nut free environment and they even offer kosher ones.
  Make sure to check out their website www.smileycookie.com and see all the great cookies they have or you can check them out on Facebook. I think I may order these cute Halloween ones, I know the kids will love them, I'm just scared I'll eat too many:)

*Disclaimer Smiley Cookie sent me a box of cookies to review. In no way did this affect my opinion. Everything I wrote is true and 100% honest*

2 comments:

  1. WOW how cute!!! Who doesn't love a cookie? Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy review!
    I'm stopping by to look around through the Alexa hop.

    ReplyDelete