Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hopefully back on track

     Today I worked out for the first time in almost a week and hope I can keep it up.  Once I actually do it I feel great it's just finding the time to do it is my problem because by the end of the night it's the last thing I want to do.  My mom was here today, so I was able to work out earlier I just need to somehow find the motivation to do it at night.  My husband goes to school during the day and works at night, so there really isn't another time to do it.  My goal is to workout at least 3 times this week.  I was doing it 4-6 times a week, but for now I might try to walk more with them on the other days.  After cleaning and getting them to bed I felt like I didn't have a moment to relax.
  I also did a little sewing today. I am planning to open an Etsy shop, hopefully soon but I still have a lot to do. Anyone out there who already has an Etsy shop I would love advice.
   

4 comments:

  1. after 6 weeks of kids at home my workout schedule has been awful! my son starts school today so hope I can start getting in shape now... (from WW Hop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you - I know that finding the motivation (and energy!) is the hardest part for me. I have my mind set that today - I'm going to go home after work and put a Jillian Michaels DVD in while Logan plays with his toys. I have 30 minutes before I start making dinner -- I should use that time then ,huh? ;)

    Good luck with the Etsy shop! I'm excited to see your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motivation is the hardest part for me! I have motivation to do a million other things, but not working out. :( I've gotta work on it.

    Thanks for linking up to the Thrifty Peach Blog Hop! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't worked out all summer, with the kids home, and know going back will be to square one. actually level one on the treadmill. frustrating, but I need to do it! Visiting from thurs hop!

    ReplyDelete