Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Great Date

     Saturday, my in-laws were nice enough to take the kids overnight so my husband and I could go out.  We went to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago (they have tons of stuff like you'd find on etsy). Many things were way too expensive for us to afford, but it was nice to look and I got some great ideas. Now I just need to find the time to do them.  I did buy a few cute things though:) Then we went to dinner and saw second city, which is hilarious. It was our second time there and each time it's been funny. I love date night, especially when the grandparents have the kids overnight and we get to sleep in. We slept till a little after 9am, which was awesome even though 10 years ago 9am would have seemed early. Now sleeping till 9am is a rare luxury.  Then Sunday we went to breakfast and after picked up the kids.
Here's the purse I bought I love it for fall

                                       Do you like how the back almost matches our couch?

It really is cute though I need to take better pictures, I'm just too lazy to get out our nice camera, so I  use my phone half the time because it's easier.

4 comments:

  1. YAY for date night!! I love it when The Man and I are able to go out on a date - which doesn't happen often enough!

    WM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great date night! 9 a.m. is a luxury, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, when I'm able to sleep until 9am it quite the luxury. Following via GFC!
    When you get a chance check out my website I try to find celebrity inspired fashion for less! Being a mother I know how important it is to budget!

    http://celebinspiredclothes.com

    ReplyDelete