In the spirit of Thanksgiving and trying to be more appreciative in general I decided to start participating in Thankful Thursdays, so I hope I do this right.
Some things I am Thankful for this week
*Two perfect fall days in a roll
* The awesome necklace my husband gave me for our anniversary I wore it for the first time the other day and I love it. The colors remind me of our wedding.
* Liam being a trooper at the ER, he had me scared when we first got there. He also had an awesome nurse who was super nice even when he was being a crab.
* Dunkin Donuts coffee I don't know why, but it is so much better then when you just try to make it at home it just doesn't taste the same.
* Fevers breaking so we didn't have to make another trip to the ER.
* My husband having the next couple of days off, so he'll be home with us. Things are always better when he's here.
* A date night this weekend if everyone is feeling better *fingers crossed*
* My family
* All the great people I have met through blogging
* My kids making me smile. One way Liam telling me his butt has been with him his whole life.
Wow I feel better all ready, looks like this will become a weekly ritual.