Thursday, September 22, 2011

Radlab Review

When I have time I love to mess around and edit photos. I actually take pictures for some people here and there and edit those as well. Sometimes I can spend hours in Photoshop trying to get things to look perfect. This is when I discovered Radlab and I fell in love.
Radlab is awesome it makes using Photoshop super easy and there are so many different filters and recipes you can use it's amazing with just a few clicks you have edited photos. No more tweaking filters and trying a million different things on Photoshop, with Radlab you can see right away what your picture will look like. You can add as many filters as you like and also change the intensity of them. Even if you are brand new to editing this will be the easiest thing you have ever used. All you need to do is install it on your computer and then go under your filters in Photoshop and there it is Radlab and you can just click away.
If you edit picture I can not say enough good things about Radlab, but tell you to go to there site and at least try the free trial to see what it's all about, and I'm sure you will be sold. My husband tried using Radlab as well, and has been using it to edit pictures ever since. So go check out Radlab
Enough with all the talk, here are some awesome photos I edited with Radlab so you can see it for yourself.
*Disclaimer: Radlab provided me with photoshop actions and filters to review. All opinions are mine and 100% honest*






2 comments:

  1. These look so neat! Thanks for sharing and linking up at Thrifty Peach Blog Hop!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics! following through the blog hop!

    http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete