Saturday, June 25, 2011

Getting Started...

So I've decided to start a blog for many reasons number one being that my husband tells me I seem to not remember the first year of my son's life don't get me wrong I remember lots of the good stuff, but all the crying and hard times I seem to have forgotten maybe because really they weren't that bad or maybe they are blocked on purpose.So I figured this way I'll remember everything and have something my family and I can look back at when we're older. Second being that I actually enjoy writing and when I was younger wanted to be a writer, but figured that was a pretty far-fetched idea (why I thought working in movies or tv wasn't is beyond me but we can get to that later). I used to keep journals but as life got busier that ended as well, so I figure this will be my new journal so to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment